Welcome to Streams of Whiskey!

I am going, I am going, any which way the wind may be blowing,
I am going, I am going, where streams of whiskey are flowing.

10 January 2011

Kenny Dalglish


The corseted nails were short lived as Liverpool announced Saturday that Roy Hodgson was leaving the club and Kenny Dalglish would take over as interim manager. King Kenny has a long history with LFC as both a player and a manager. This gave me the opportunity to work on a portrait, something I'd been considering for a while. Shockingly, while I own two 'natural' shades, which appear quite different in the bottle, this didn't translate into effective shading. As a result the product is a bit flatter that I would've liked and suggests that in the future I experiment instead with greyscale. On the right hand are 5 Kenny's with his player number 7. On the left, 4 Kennys with the number 7 on the pinky finger. Also included is the inspiration photo

No comments:

Post a Comment