Welcome to Streams of Whiskey!

I am going, I am going, any which way the wind may be blowing,
I am going, I am going, where streams of whiskey are flowing.

22 June 2011

Vancouver Riots 2011





Well, Vancouver lost in game 7 and the Cup went to Boston. Knowing that the Stanley Cup final nails would have to be removed, I was at a bit of a loss of what to do next. Until I received a suggestion to do riot nails. I must give the public what it asks for. So, to remember the riots that followed the game, we have the following. Police vests on the thumbs. A profile head of a riot cop (in helmet) on the index fingers. The bottom of an upturned car on fire on the middle fingers. Buildings with smoke rising (like the smoke rising from the centre of the city) on the ring fingers. On the left hand, the Bruins colours. On the right hand, the Vancouver colours. Good times. Not so much for Vancouverites.

No comments:

Post a Comment