Welcome to Streams of Whiskey!

I am going, I am going, any which way the wind may be blowing,
I am going, I am going, where streams of whiskey are flowing.

13 March 2012

St. John's IceCaps and Hamilton Bulldogs






Tonight the Hamilton Bulldogs return to St. John's and in honour of this occasion, partial hockey nails. On the right thumb the Bulldogs logo, on the left the IceCaps logo. On the left hand is also half of a hockey rink on each nail. And, as Bayern is playing their second leg against Basel this evening as well, home jerseys on the left hand. I ran out of room a bit on the IceCaps nail and the last "p" and "s" are somewhat squished and unreadable but the idea is there. And, as I always say, since I'm left handed the left hand is always worse so I'll use that as the excuse for not placing my wording correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment