Welcome to Streams of Whiskey!

I am going, I am going, any which way the wind may be blowing,
I am going, I am going, where streams of whiskey are flowing.

24 September 2012

Twirling, twirling, twirling!

 I commented to someone the other day that I've been doing some type of design on my nails for so long I feel obligated to continue. As I pondered that and stared at my chipping Dali nails I decided as a protest to myself I would do a straight colour nail. No sooner had it dried than I thought "That's dull, it needs SOMETHING." So I just did some swirls, as per usual they turned out much nicer on the right hand. And the only thing going through my mind while doing them was that immortal quote from the Simpsons: "As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball. But tonight I say, we must move forward, not backward; upward, not forward; and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment