Welcome to Streams of Whiskey!

I am going, I am going, any which way the wind may be blowing,
I am going, I am going, where streams of whiskey are flowing.

20 February 2013

Round of 16 and Rrroll Up

 Rrroll Up the Rim to Win and Bayern's first leg against Arsenal in the Champions League fell within a day of each other so these are double duty nails. Rrroll up thumbs (for rolling) with little coffee cups. On the left fingers is one of Bayern's mottos (Mia san mia = we are who we are) and a heart. On the right hand is the crest done in red and white with a bit of blue sparkle to decrease the contrast.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, This might seem creepy but it's really not meant to. I was wondering who you are, your profile says you did history and so did I so I'm assuming we did it around the same time but i don't remember anyone with awesome nails like that. I'm just curious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did my MA but not my BA there so we wouldn't have been in a class together. Hope that answers your question

      Delete