Welcome to Streams of Whiskey!

I am going, I am going, any which way the wind may be blowing,
I am going, I am going, where streams of whiskey are flowing.

28 June 2013

Canada Day/First Day of the Somme

Getting ready for Canada Day with some Canadian nails. On the left hand "Eh?" which I do say quite a lot, and two maple leafs on the flanks. On the right hand our national animal, the beaver, on every nail. The one on the middle finger looks a bit angry, unintentionally, and the one on the index a bit quizzical. The pictures in the background are proposed flags for Canada before the adoption of the current.

And since Canada Day also falls on Newfoundland's Memorial Day, forget-me-nots atop part of a Union Jack on the thumbs to commemorate the first day in the battle of the Somme during the Great War. 

No comments:

Post a Comment