Welcome to Streams of Whiskey!

I am going, I am going, any which way the wind may be blowing,
I am going, I am going, where streams of whiskey are flowing.

20 July 2011

Summer in St. John's





From the request of a friend my nails got decked out for tourist season in St. John's. On the fingers some jellybean row nails based off the colourful houses of downtown St. John's. The left hand has some classic primary colours (and green) while the right incorporates some more modern shades such as the orange and purple houses... though there might not be an actual house that shade of purple. Yet. On the thumb of the right hand is Cabot Tower on Signal Hill with a Union Jack just for the fun of it. And former British Colony and all that. On the right is a puffin because they're pretty fun even though I've never seen one.

1 comment:

  1. As the friend who requested these nails, I am very, very excited! Nothing says St. John's like rowhouses, and nothing says St. John's nails, like rowhouses and Marconi. Maybe you should start a request box on your blog - taking suggestions for future nails!

    ReplyDelete