Welcome to Streams of Whiskey!

I am going, I am going, any which way the wind may be blowing,
I am going, I am going, where streams of whiskey are flowing.

21 December 2010

Christmas 2010


The intention was to keep the Hogfather nails for all of Christmas but when the dilemma of Hogfather versus proper holiday nails was put to a friend, the latter won out. The original plan was to have at least 5 different designs but I really liked the idea of the candy cane stripes and decided that they should be over-represented for my own personal enjoyment. This also cancelled out another early plan to do all gift boxes with different wrapping paper and bows. I decided to stick to a red/gold/green basic palette with some white and tonal variations thrown in. There are two shades of red on the candy canes, but it's likely too subtle for the camera to pick up. The gift plan remained in red and gold on the index fingers, while Christmas trees and mistletoe made the cut on ring fingers and thumbs respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment