Welcome to Streams of Whiskey!

I am going, I am going, any which way the wind may be blowing,
I am going, I am going, where streams of whiskey are flowing.

13 December 2010

The Hogfather





To get in the holiday spirit I painted my nails like my second favourite holiday movie, the Hogfather, based on the book by Terry Pratchett. (My first favourite holiday movie? Muppets Christmas Carol). On the left hand I had the villan, his employer and a few hired associates - Mr. Teatime (the assassin), Mr. Sideney, Banjo and one of the Auditors. On the thumb is Discworld, a flat world resting on the back of four elephants who stand on a giant turtle, the Great A'Tuin. On the left hand Death is given the honoured thumb placement, complete with his Hogfather getup. There are also Susan (his granddaughter), Albert (the servant/stand-in elf), the Hogfather himself, and Quoth (the raven). Happy Hogswatch all!

No comments:

Post a Comment