Welcome to Streams of Whiskey!

I am going, I am going, any which way the wind may be blowing,
I am going, I am going, where streams of whiskey are flowing.

21 February 2011

Rrroll up the Rim to Win!




I feel like this will be my year. I say that every year though... The Roll Up odds have not applied to me for a couple years now, with wins in single digits while coffees bought reach the 70 and 80+ mark. Sometimes I wonder if it's a test of my loyalty. A while back I wrote a prayer to say before each cup of coffee. It ran something like this:
"Dear Tim Horton, I thank you for this coffee I am about to drink. Please let it have the success you had in your career and not that of the Maple Leafs."
It didn't work. Then I thought perhaps I'd offended the coffee gods and removed the prayer from my routine. Still losses. But this year, definitely my year. Let the free coffees be plentiful! Not this cup though, it told me to play again. As if I needed a reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment