Welcome to Streams of Whiskey!

I am going, I am going, any which way the wind may be blowing,
I am going, I am going, where streams of whiskey are flowing.

22 April 2011

Montreal Canadiens - 2011 Playoffs - Round 1




















It was a busy week. Vimy Ridge nails were removed on the 13th, Hillsborough nails were finished that night and removed on the 17th, and now it's time again for Montreal Canadiens nails. Classic logo design on the left hand. I had to take it up a notch though and did mini player portraits on the right. Price is (obviously) on the thumb, and from index to pinky finger there is Gionta, Cammalleri, Gill and Plekanec. I think these are competing for my all time favourites (to this point). With the series very sadly tied 2-2 at the moment, hopefully my unwavering dedication can help them win 2 more.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know anything about sports, but the black and white portraits are awesome! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete