Welcome to Streams of Whiskey!

I am going, I am going, any which way the wind may be blowing,
I am going, I am going, where streams of whiskey are flowing.

29 April 2011

Royal Wedding - Duke and Duchess of Cambridge






I consider myself a bit of a monarchist and I was really excited for the Royal Wedding. After a day of mourning, I removed the Canadiens nails and prepared for April 29th. I tried to represent Kate's engagement ring on the ring fingers, not sure if it's a pass or fail. C+W on the pinky fingers. I did a generic bride from behind given that the dress was (obviously) still unknown the night before the big day, but I got a bit of the a-line shape so success? Union Jacks on the index fingers. I went with Prince William's RAF uniform on the thumbs and chose wrong. He wore his uniform as the newly appointed Colonel of the Irish Guards.
I had fun with these nails, but they might not last long as I'm thinking of Playoff nails next... minus the Boston Bruins of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment