Welcome to Streams of Whiskey!

I am going, I am going, any which way the wind may be blowing,
I am going, I am going, where streams of whiskey are flowing.

21 November 2010

2010/2011 Season Start



Bayern München is my team. I've often said they could put on skates and play the Canadiens and I'd still go for Bayern. So for the start of the season I went with Bayern nails on the right hand. Unfortunately with the exception of their Champions League run, they had the worst start in their history.
This year also marked the year when I finally chose my Premier League team. It had been suggested that Liverpool was a team I should follow since at least 2007 and with a final push in that direction this summer I took the plunge. Portions of Liverpools crest made it to my left hand. A dismal start from them as well certainly made me wonder if I had somehow jinxed the teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment