Welcome to Streams of Whiskey!

I am going, I am going, any which way the wind may be blowing,
I am going, I am going, where streams of whiskey are flowing.

21 November 2010

Remembrance Day 2010






Occassionally I will think ahead and when that happens I usually think quite far ahead. I had been looking for a khaki brown or khaki green colour for a while. I love the military and figured at some point I would need these. There was also a nail plan that was thwarted due to being unable to find a good shade though I can't recall anymore what I had wanted to do. When LA Girl came out with a new metallic line I saw this green and knew it would be perfect for a Great War uniform colour. And that would be a perfect design for Remembrance Day. It didn't matter that I had over 3 months to wait. The bottle of metallic green polish sat in my container of nail polish patiently for those 3 months; I couldn't use it for another purpose, it would be christened on Nov. 11. This was the final result. Next year I might complicate the design a bit more, but as an initial attempt I quite enjoyed these.

No comments:

Post a Comment