Welcome to Streams of Whiskey!

I am going, I am going, any which way the wind may be blowing,
I am going, I am going, where streams of whiskey are flowing.

21 November 2010

Plaid and Argyle



I mentioned in an earlier post that in response to a lack of purple in a thin brush bottle I bought 3 shades. I then promptly did nothing with them though it was comforting to have the option. Finally I decided that they had to be used but had no idea what to do with them. I thought of a flower, but flowers can be so dreadfully dull. The simple option of a pattern eluded me for a while but the lightbulb over the head finally went on and I decided on plaid on one hand and argyle on the other. They only lasted a few days but the patterns will likely reemerge at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment