Welcome to Streams of Whiskey!

I am going, I am going, any which way the wind may be blowing,
I am going, I am going, where streams of whiskey are flowing.

21 November 2010

Welcome

I have enjoyed painting my nails since I was in elementary school. With the introduction of L.A. Colors "Art Deco" and Kiss "Nail Art" I've graduated from basic one or two tones to more complex designs. For fun or for an event/holiday, I have begun experimenting with different designs, colours and scales of difficulty. This hobby began during the 2010 Winter Olympics when I decided that a small brush was just what was needed to paint some maple leafs on my nails. The initial attempt was not what I would call a success. The first acceptable design that I attempted was the Montreal Canadiens logo and success in that endeavour has led me to undertake many other designs.
This is a blog that will keep track of what I have done and what I will continue to do. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment