Welcome to Streams of Whiskey!

I am going, I am going, any which way the wind may be blowing,
I am going, I am going, where streams of whiskey are flowing.

21 November 2010

Royal Newfoundland Constabulary Mounted Unit




















After watching the RNC Mounted Unit at the Remembrance Day ceremonies and seeing the horses grazing in their field while I walked home one day I thought that, come their anniversary, I should pay a tribute to them. They are lovely horses. A day or so later I finally looked up the date of their anniversary, which happened to be the next day. Rather than wait another year I shortened the shelf-life of the argyle and plaid nails to do the RNC crest. I had originally thought that my base gold and thin gold were two different shades but upon application this was not the case. In order to simplify matters I repainted the background of my left hand in blue. The right hand was already complete so I just left it as two shades. Canadiens-Flyers game is on in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment