Welcome to Streams of Whiskey!

I am going, I am going, any which way the wind may be blowing,
I am going, I am going, where streams of whiskey are flowing.

21 November 2010

Marvel Comics





I received a suggestion from a friend that I should do Wolverine on my next nails. I had initially thought I would do X-Men nails but when I decided that with Wolverine should go Sabretooth the idea morphed into a thought that I should do Marvel superheroes and their respective arch-nemeses. Wolverine/Sabretooth and Spiderman/Green Goblin were easy choices. The Hulk was simple enough but Thunderbolt Ross took some thinking. I then chose Daredevil and thought Bullseye looked fun for his enemy. Finally was Hawkeye from the Avengers. I was going to do Skrulls for his enemy but they look far too much like Green Goblin. In the end I decided on Ultron, not sure how much he figures in Avengers plots but he fulfills his purpose. No less than 17 different bottles of polish were required for all 10 nails.

1 comment:

  1. I love these! I'm a HUGE Marvel Comics fan. :}
    It would be cool to see an Avengers one. Or just X-men one too. :}
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete